Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Dream & A Movie


I had a dream today. In my dream I was being chased by Mark Zuckerberg because my best friend had done something illegal. I don’t know what my friend did, or why Mark was chasing me instead of him, but I do know that Mr. Zuckerberg was very persistent on his Schwinn bicycle. For some reason he kept forcing me away from the school that my daughter was at, even though it was time for me to pick her up. Apparently my daughter’s school was at the top of a very large, steep hill, because every direction I went in to flee Mark Zuckerberg made me have to climb my way back up. The fourth time I climbed this ridiculously steep hill I was so exhausted that I had to be dragged the last few feet, where I immediately decided that I wasn’t ever going to climb that hill again. I promptly woke up early from my nap and, despite being so tired all I wanted to do was roll over and die, I got out of bed and went out to the kitchen to find something to eat, because I was sure if I went back to sleep I would have to climb that damn hill again, and there was no way I was going to let that happen.

A lot of other stuff happened in my dream, but it was very strange and involved a Mexican complaining about the Light Rail and then taking a dump on the tracks of the L-Train, and something about rocket launchers being inefficient against single-zombie targets. I'm not sure I understand most of what happened in my dream-land, and I don't expect you to either, so I will spare you the disturbing details.

PS: I went to see “My Soul To Take” today. It wasn’t anything like I was expecting, and was surprisingly clever. Max Thieriot was actually pretty amazing. I think I will be following his work from now on.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Why the hell would Zuckerberg be in your hill-climbing-school-dream-thingy?
Whatever you ate before bed might've been going bad. Just a thought.. ;)

Zero said...

The more important question here is, how are rocket launchers not effective against zombies regardless if it's one or several? Sure, there'll be collateral damage but with zombies about, I doubt it really matters at that point.

Miki said...

I didn't say they weren't effective. I said they weren't efficient.